LANCASTER, PA. – (June 12, 2021) – The two most coveted local honors in home building were recently announced, recognizing all Parade of Homes entries and announcing the winning homes.
Sponsored by Fulton Bank and UGI Utilities and presented by the Building Industry Association of Lancaster County (BIA), the Lancaster/Lebanon Parade of Homes was delivered both in-person and virtually utilizing 3D technology. This technology provides a room by room view of the innovative designs and details in each home. This year’s Parade features 18 single-family homes/whole house remodel, townhomes/duplexes, and apartment, ranging in price from $249,990 to over a $million.
The 2021 Parade of Homes Fulton Bank Award for Best Single Family Home was bestowed on Pine Hill Building Co. LLC for their home at 30 Valley View Drive, Lebanon (Entry #15). The home is situated on a 2.8 acre wooded estate with expansive views and located in the community of Iron Valley, home of the award winning Iron Valley Golf Course.
- Designed for Living and Built for Life.
- The home's exceptional design takes it to a whole new level with bold colors, black windows and a white painted brick façade
- Trending features include a black metal staircase railing and black metal framed glass partition walls in the dining room.
- A chef’s kitchen highlighted by the double islands is perfect for entertaining your friends and family.
- Conveniently tucked behind the kitchen is the scullery and walk-in pantry.
- Unique interior features such as white oak floors, stained wood beams, stained cased openings and designer accent walls in the formal dining room and home office.
- Pine Hill signature dog station
- Luxurious owner's retreat featuring a large tile shower with integrated soaking tub.
- A true classic, this home will remain a timeless architectural masterpiece for decades.
The 2021 Parade of Homes Fulton Bank Award for Best Townhome/Duplex was presented to Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology for their entry at 1 Hull Court, Lancaster (Entry #4). The three bedroom home offers:
- Open floor plan with 9’ ceilings and crown molding
- Finished basement with custom bar
- Owner's suite with cathedral ceilings
- Owner's bath with large walk-in shower and heated floors
- Stone fireplace with reclaimed lumber mantle
- Interior brick and shiplap accent walls
- 2nd-floor open balcony
- Hand-scraped solid hickory hardwood and tile floors
- Custom kitchen with solid-surface countertop
- Built by Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology students
The Parade entries were separated into 9 divisions according to the price and type (single-family/whole house remodel, townhome/duplex, apartment). Along with the Fulton Bank Awards, one home in each division earned a “Best of Show” Award, with additional awards for “Best” in: Exterior, Interior Design, Kitchen, Bath, Decorated, and Landscaping. The entries were judged on June 8th & 9th by industry professionals from outside the area, using a numerical scoring system.
“Best of Show” winners in each Division are:
Apartment, Division 1 ($1425-$1495 monthly): Garman Builders, Inc., Entry #1 (102 Madison Drive, Apt. 5, Leola)
Townhome, Division 1 ($249,990): Garman Builders, Inc., Entry #3 (206 Highland Court, Annville)
Townhome, Division 2 ($299,999): Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, Entry #4 (1 Hull Court, Lancaster)
Duplex, Division 3 ($450,400): Wm. Murry & Son, Inc., Entry #5 (338 Sawgrass Drive, Millersville)
Single-Family Home, Division 1 ($308,000 - $341,816): Alden Homes, Entry #6 (1020 Riverstone Circle, Lebanon)
Single-Family Home, Division 2 ($543,400 - $557,000): Landmark Homes, Entry #9 (321 Home Towne Boulevard, Ephrata)
Single-Family Home, Division 3 ($749,900 - $764,300): Custom Home Group, Entry #12 (123 Country Meadows Drive, Lancaster)
Single-Family Home, Division 4 ($853,990 - $1,004,900): Pine Hill Building Co., Entry #15 (30 Valley View Drive, Lebanon)
Single-Family Home, Division 5 ($unpublished): Garman Builders, Inc., Entry #18 (undisclosed address)
Alpha Award Winner - Cornerstone Woodworks, LLC
To view the homes visit: Lancaster Parade of Homes
Detailed information on all of the home entries is available at www.lancasterparadeofhomes.com. Parade of Homes Guidebooks with the same information were mailed to over 100,000 Lancaster and Lebanon County households in early June, and are available in the in-person tour homes..
The Parade of Homes offers the opportunity to tour several homes located throughout Lancaster and Lebanon Counties. Those who visit either in-person or virtually will garner ideas for building, remodeling, or decorating their own home and can contact our local realtors and builders who can help make owning their dream home a reality.