Holiday Homes on Parade
LANCASTER, PA. – (November 16) – In a special holiday event, the Building Industry Association of Lancaster County is excited to present the second annual Holiday Homes on Parade, a tour of newly built & remodeled homes decorated for the holidays.
Holiday Homes on Parade will take place on Friday, December 7th from 5:00 - 8:00 pm, and Saturday, December 8th from 2:00-8:00 pm. For two days, these 12 sites will be open to the public. Guests will experience dazzling displays of design, décor and detail. Holiday treats and door prizes will be featured in every home. Tickets are $15 per person and can be purchased through Eventbrite or in-person from our friends at Penn Stone. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Salvation Army Coats for Kids.
The event, sponsored by Ephrata National Bank and GR Mitchell/Integrity Marvin Windows and Doors will feature the following homes:
- Costello Builders: 2546 Camas Lane, East Petersburg
- Costello Builders: 22 Station Stone Lane, Lititz
- Custom Home Group: 27 Springview Drive, Lititz
- EGStoltzfus Homes: 1416 Pennscott Drive, Landisville
- EGStoltzfus Homes: 218 Silverleaf Court, Lancaster
- Garman Builders: 1085 Lititz Bend Drive, Lititz
- Greystone Construction: 378 Fern Lane, Lancaster
- Kitchen Encounters: 202 West Market Street, Marietta
- Kitchens by Eileen: 1940 Linden Street, East Petersburg
- Landmark Homes: 324 Home Towne Blvd., Ephrata
- Sponsor’s Location: Penn Stone: 190 West Ross Street, Lancaster
- Sponsor’s Home: 1810 Putter Avenue, Lancaster