Position: Trim Carpenter
Status: Full Time, Hourly
Reports to: President and Project Manager / Foreman
As a Trim Carpenter, you will be a key member of the quickly growing TK Building & Design team and will have the opportunity to work on many different types of projects. TK Building & Design has a reputation for superior craftsmanship and creating lasting relationships with its clients. TK Building & Design is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a drug free work environment. If you’re interested in joining a growing company with great opportunities to grow a carpentry career, apply today!
Duties & Requirements:
- Perform trim and detailed carpentry work at job sites, including but not limited to residential and commercial, window and door work, trim work, cabinetry (casework and finish punch list items);
- Adhere to company policies and objectives;
- Maintain a clean worksite;
- Demonstrate integrity and show respect to others;
- Perform work at ground level as well as at heights using ladders, lifts and scaffolding, and in confined spaces;
- Normal fulltime workweek is 45 hours.
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds;
- Ability to continuously stand and walk throughout the workday;
- Ability to occasionally sit, push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl;
- Ability to properly utilize safety and personal protective equipment.
- High school education (or equivalent) required. Vocational carpentry training preferred;
- Minimum of five years general carpentry experience;
- Demonstrated skill level with power tools and general-purpose machines;
- Ability to follow detailed specifications and instructions;
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation required.
- Affordable and customizable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages;
- IRA matching programs;
- Employer provided Short Term and Long Term Disability;
- Employer provided Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance Program;
- Paid holidays / Paid vacation days;
- Mileage reimbursement program.