As the premier kitchen and bath dealer in the Lancaster County since 1984, Jemson Cabinetry has helped countless homeowners transform a house into a home. From the initial design, to the final installation and beyond, our team of experienced designers and associates are there for you.
We assist homeowners in every aspect of their remodeling project, walk them through the design and material selection process, and then assist them with the complete installation if necessary.
Jemson has an immediate need of a Sales Manager for their Ephrata showroom.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Maintain personal sales volume targets
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence and growth
- Recruit, Coach and Monitor Sales Representatives/Designers
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts
- Minimum of 5 years Kitchen and Bath design and sales experience demonstrating a high level of sales volume and existing customer base.
- Experience in both remodeling and new construction a plus
- Highly proficient in 20/20 CAD program
- A high level of computer proficiency is required. Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Able to present company goals and standards to subordinates
- Ability to write clear, concise reports, business correspondence and procedures
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, vendors and the general public
Send Resumes to: email@example.com