New Home Concierge
Garman Builders, Inc., located in Lititz, PA, family owned and operated, has been in the business of building homes and communities in central Pennsylvania since 1972. We provide our award-winning design, superior construction, and exceptional workmanship in every home we construct, neighborhood in which we build, and community we develop. Garman Builders is a well-established, successful, growing residential construction company serving the Central Pennsylvania region.
The New Home Concierge engages potential homebuyers through phone calls, emails and on-line chats and converts them into qualified prospects. This is an inside sales position. Responsibilities include:
- Manage all online sales activities and phone leads, maintaining a flexible schedule in order to promptly respond to all inquiries through online chats, texts, emails and phone calls.
- Stay in frequent contact with prospects according to the follow-up process in order to build rapport as a trusted advisor.
- Qualify prospects through critical questions, performing an in-depth needs analysis for each prospect in order to determine the best neighborhood fit and overcome objections.
- Schedule and coordinate initial appointment with a New Home Specialist.
- PA Real Estate License or PA Builder Sales License
- High school degree or equivalent
- Tech savvy
- Competitive wages
- Profit sharing
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation & personal time
- Health insurance with a Health Savings Account
- Vision Value Plan
- Wellness Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Incentivized learning opportunities
- Team Member discounts