Real Estate Law Attorney
REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE: Blakinger Thomas, PC is a well-established general practice law firm in Lancaster. We are seeking a full time PA Bar admitted attorney who focuses on real estate law, has 3+ years of experience and an excellent academic record. Applicant should possess strong oral and written communication, analytical and organizational skills, commitment to client service, and have the knowledge and ability to counsel clients on various real estate and land use matters.
- Drafting real estate documents such as agreements of sale, deeds, mortgages, leases and easements
- Conducting real estate closings (residential, agricultural and commercial)
- Negotiating contracts and conveyancing terms
- Preparing and negotiating land development documents
- Preparing condominium and planned community documents
- Preparing land use and zoning and land development applications
- Representation before municipalities at meetings and hearings
- Representation of clients in appeals
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; Long Term Disability; Life Insurance; Free parking. EEO/AA Employer.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Hiring Partner, Blakinger Thomas, PC, 28 Penn Square, PO Box 1889, Lancaster, PA 17608-1889, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.