Status: Full Time, Salary
Reports to: President
As an Estimator, you will be a key member of the quickly growing TK Building & Design team and will have the opportunity to work on many different types of projects. TK Building & Design has a reputation for superior craftsmanship and creating lasting relationships with its clients. TK Building & Design is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a drug free work environment. If you’re interested in joining a growing company with great opportunities to grow a construction industry career, apply today!
Duties & Requirements:
- Meet with customers to review project specifications and provide timely, detailed project estimate proposals;
- Complete detailed material lists; seek pricing from trade partners;
- Communicate with team members regarding new projects;
- Adhere to company policies and objectives;
- Maintain a clean worksite;
- Demonstrate integrity and show respect to others;
- Perform work at ground level as well as at heights using ladders, lifts and scaffolding, and in confined spaces;
- Normal fulltime workweek is 45 hours.
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds;
- Ability to continuously stand and walk throughout the workday;
- Ability to occasionally sit, push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl;
- Ability to properly utilize safety and personal protective equipment.
- High school education (or equivalent) required. Vocational carpentry training preferred;
- Minimum of three years construction estimating and/or project management experience;
- Ability to reach architectural plans and engineering drawings;
- Demonstrated skill level with computers and general technology, including proficiency with MS Word & Excel;
- Ability to follow detailed specifications and instructions;
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation required.
- Affordable and customizable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages;
- IRA matching programs;
- Employer provided Short Term and Long Term Disability;
- Employer provided Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance Program;
- Paid holidays / Paid vacation days;
- Mileage reimbursement program.