Position: Experienced Carpenter
Status: Full Time, Hourly
Reports to: President and Job Foreman
As an Experienced Carpenter, you will be a key member of the quickly growing TK Building & Design team and will have the opportunity to work on many different types of projects. TK Building & Design has a reputation for superior craftsmanship and creating lasting relationships with its clients. TK Building & Design is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a drug free work environment. If you’re interested in joining a growing company with great opportunities to grow a carpentry career, apply today!
Duties & Requirements:
- Perform general carpentry work at job sites, including but not limited to residential and commercial, framing, windows and doors, drywall, finish and trim work, siding, concrete, demolition, flooring, decking, and cabinetry;
- Adhere to company policies and objectives;
- Maintain a clean worksite;
- Demonstrate integrity and show respect to others;
- Perform work at ground level as well as at heights using ladders, lifts and scaffolding, and in confined spaces;
- Normal fulltime workweek is 45 hours.
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds;
- Ability to continuously stand and walk throughout the workday;
- Ability to occasionally sit, push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl;
- Ability to properly utilize safety and personal protective equipment.
- High school education (or equivalent) required. Vocational carpentry training preferred;
- Minimum of five years general carpentry experience;
- Demonstrated skill level with power tools and general-purpose machines;
- Ability to follow detailed specifications and instructions;
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation required.
- Affordable and customizable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages;
- IRA matching programs;
- Employer provided Short Term and Long Term Disability;
- Employer provided Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance Program;
- Paid holidays / Paid vacation days;
- Mileage reimbursement program.