Compleat Restorations, a leading disaster restoration company in South Central PA, is now hiring an experienced Carpenter for our York office to repair fire and water damaged properties. Must have necessary carpentry skills to efficiently and safely complete assigned restoration work at the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship. This is a full-time year round employment opportunity with competitive wages and benefits. Candidates must provide all necessary basic tools of the trade.
The successful candidate possesses the following:
- Experienced in sheet rock installation, patching, taping and finishing skills
- Demolition as required by project
- Minimum 5 years carpentry experience in all phases of commercial and residential construction including trim, finish, framing and doors/windows
- Able to work independently - this is not carpenter's helper position.
- Work with necessary subcontractors to complete project
- Good communication and customer relations skills
- Able to safely lift up to 50 lbs, climb ladders, carry equipment up/down stairs
- Valid PA driver’s license and clean MVR subject to background check
- Clean criminal record subject to background check
- Available to work OT and on-call schedule as needed. Responds to demands of 24/7 emergency service company.
- Follow safety standards
All persons accepted for employment with Compleat must pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical exam, drug test, criminal background check and motor vehicle record check.
We offer a competitive starting wage depending on experience plus benefits including health, dental, Rx, life insurance, and paid vacations and holidays.