Customer Care Coordinator
Garman Builders, Inc., located in Lititz, PA, family owned and operated, has been in the business of building homes and communities in central Pennsylvania since 1972. As “Creators of Better Homes,” we provide our award-winning design, superior construction, and exceptional workmanship in every home we construct, neighborhood in which we build, and community we develop. Garman Builders is a well-established, successful, growing residential construction company serving the Central Pennsylvania region.
The Customer Care Coordinator builds Homeowner trust by coordinating various home repair items reliably, courteously and professionally. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Customer Care Manager to coordinate home repair service for all Garman companies.
- Serve as the initial contact for all Customer Care Requests and Homeowner concerns, building and maintaining trust and rapport with each Homeowner.
- Coordinate all Work Orders, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate surveys and reviews for Homeowners and Trade Partners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to diffuse emotional situations with empathy and discretion
- Strong organizational skills
- High school degree or equivalent required
- At least one year of administrative experience in an office environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred. Experience in Punchlist Manager Software a plus.
- Competitive wages
- Profit sharing
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation & personal time
- Health insurance with a Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Incentivized learning opportunities
- Team Member discounts