*This is a two day class - February 15th, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm & February 16th, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
When a crew is formed to tackle a particular job, one person is appointed the Leader. How many of your field personnel are ready for the next step but don't have the skills to run a small crew of field employees? This course will equip your future "Face of the Field" with the critical skills needed to successfully communicate with and lead a crew of craftspeople!
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain skills for communication and listening.
- Learn how to provide direction to your crew.
- Take responsibility for safety.
- Understand how to effectively plan and schedule the work of your crew.
- Become the "link" between your crew and those that supervise and manage projects.
- Prepare to move up the ladder!