Developing Your Skilled Labor & Leaders: Growing Your Own!
The impact of skilled labor shortages has continued to plague businesses. In this season of low unemployment and skilled labor shortage, organizations can benefit greatly from growing their own skilled labor and leaders. Investing in the development of your employees is also a great way to engage and retain your key employees.
This course will provide an overview of the theory and mechanics of creating a development strategy for your workforce.
This program has been approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 3 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward a PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute's (HRCI)
Benefits of Attending:
- Create an employee development plan
- Create career paths and succession plans
- Promote the right employees from within
- Implement leadership development strategies
- Business owners, CEOs, Managers, Supervisors, Human Resourses professionals