Properly managed conflict can improve outcomes. Learn how to implement strategies to limit the negative aspects of conflict and to increase the positive aspects. Discover how to choose and execute the strategy that best fits the situation and to successfully handle conflict while developing cooperation. This interactive training session will develop one's skills on how to deal with conflict within the organization and with other coworkers.
Benefits of Attending:
Who Should Attend:
- Discover how to assess your skills related to dealing with conflict
- Discover ways to sense conflict
- Learn the positive and negative flow of conflict
- Learn the five step process in resolving conflict
- Discover why it is important to establish ground rules for resolving conflict
- Learn why it is important to use "I" messages
- Practice conflict resolution skills and receive feedback
Anyone who is having difficulty with resolving conflict and anyone who wants to improve how their organization resolves conflict should attend.