30 Hour OSHA Construction
DescriptionThis is a 4 day course - February 6, 7, 13 & 14
7:30am - 4:30pm each day
The OSHA-30 represents the "standard" in training for those assigned safety supervision responsibilities. Gain the safety knowledge base you will need to confidently fulfill your role as a competent person.
Class discussions will blend together the moral, business and legal values of safety, OSHA construction compliance education and the roles and duties of the competent person.
Benefits of the Seminar:
- Understand the full value of safety and its role in your organization's profitability and survival
- Develop hazard identification skills and knowledge to prevent accidents, reduce losses, and comply with the law
- Prevent fines by understanding what OSHA expects before they walk onto the jobsite
- Display a professional company image by effectively managing workplace safety obligations
- Take advantage of group learning by having the ability to ask and hear specific questions and answers in an environment that is comfortable and comprised of peers