When planning your trip to the Spring Home Show, the BIA offers these tips to make your visit enjoyable.
- Where can I park? There is limited parking on F&M’s campus, but if you’d prefer front-door service, we are recommending that you enjoy our relaxing shuttle service that will take you from Clipper Magazine Stadium to the show’s front door. When you are finished browsing, you can take the shuttle back to your vehicle. Directions and Parking Details
- What Should I Wear? With over 52,000 square feet of exhibit space, there is a lot of ground to cover. We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and clothing. If you are coming with young children, we encourage you to bring a stroller or a backpack so the kids don’t tire from walking.
- What Should I Bring? If you are coming to the show to shop for a contractor to do your project, make sure you come prepared with pen and paper in hand to take notes. Bring along photos and dimension of the project you have in mind. This information will help in your discussions with the exhibitors. The BIA will provide you with a bag when you get to the show to assist you in collecting flyers and business cards from exhibitors.
- How Much Time? The BIA recommends you give yourself at least 1.5 to 2 hours to view the show. This will give you ample time to view the displays, talk to the exhibitors about your project and still not feel rushed.
- Can We Eat at the Show? There is a snack bar open during the show where you can purchase a drink or a light snack.
- How Do I Register for the $1,000 Giveaways? The reverse side of your ticket into the show is the entry form. Simply fill that out once you get to the show and you are entered! You do not need to be present to win.